-->

Introduction

Hello World! This is Manish Iyer. And this, is my very own little space in the cyberworld to rant about anything and everything under the sun...This will also contain a section for physics and aerospace...something that I've always loved and will continue to do so till the end. So go ahead...sit back and enjoy the ride!

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Another busy weekend

So that was another busy weekend. Didnt have much time to move as I had to prepare for my test at school. So I spent my whole weekend just reading codes - small ones but ones that teach you the core of embedded system programming.

Apart from my schoolwork, I succeded in hunting down a book i wanted to own for some time now...A textbook on Embedded C. And I downloaded an online version of it and went through a few pages. Look pretty interesting as it's gonna teach me to use another cool tool called Keil. Should learn to use it hopefully by the time I finish reading the book. But the sad part is, I don't have the required hadware for that - an Arcom board on which i could burm my software. Anyways...will just try and simulate things on my PC. That should make me happy.

One other thing that makes me beam is the look of my other blog. Finally managed to get things right and working. you might not find any differences between this and my other blog but the fact is, that is a completely different template and not the denim template as it looks now. Boy i love CSS!!

Happy Weekend!

No comments: