-->

Introduction

Hello World! This is Manish Iyer. And this, is my very own little space in the cyberworld to rant about anything and everything under the sun...This will also contain a section for physics and aerospace...something that I've always loved and will continue to do so till the end. So go ahead...sit back and enjoy the ride!

Friday, February 9, 2007

Go Visteon!

So am back here again after eons. Hmm lotsa cool stuffs have materialized since my last visit here. Starting with the successful return to flight mission number two and the 'privileged fate' of Sunita Williams, of the KC trend. Wondering how would it be to be in her shoes.

But the coolest of all news is that am on the rolls of Visteon Corporation - the second largest auto component maker next only to Delphi and after all, this is what I wanted to do with my life after many a things have gone wrong. So finally God heard me and here I am ready to furbish my resume with all those wonderful names - BMW, VW, Honda, Ford, Aston Martin....sends your eyes rolling eh? It has to. To me its no different than being at Boeing or Lockheed Martin - am gonna work on cutting edge stuff here too and the good thing is no clearence required. The crappy US laws can go to hell now. For those people who still dont get me - keep coming back to the blog. Perhaps you will get to know the similarities between Automotive and Aerospace.
More later. Take care ya all.


No comments: